Music Banter - View Single Post - Tebow
Thread: Tebow
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 10:49 AM   #15 (permalink)
YorkeDaddy
silky smooth

Injury prone? The dude's a tank of pure muscle and has never been fazed by anyone. If anything, he's the complete opposite of injury prone. I'd call him almost injury-proof.

Tebow's performance last night was utterly brilliant after the first quarter. His passes were with pinpoint accuracy and landed in the receiver's hands with plenty of open room to get tons of yards. His running was very efficient as well, putting up 50 yards and a great touchdown run. This is the Tebow that Denver needs, not the Tebow that was playing against Kansas City. If Tebow plays like that CONSISTENTLY (key word right there), and the defense is at the top of their game, I do believe that they can beat the New England Patriots. People keep talking about how there's "no way a Bellichick defense will give Tebow open passes like that. Double coverage and zones all over the place dawgggg" are forgetting that Tebow is the best scrambler since Michael Vick, and if Bellichick wants to have double coverage on Thomas, that's just one less man for Tebow to plow as he gets his easy 10 yard runs. Remember the first quarter of that Broncos-Patriots game? The Broncos accumulated an almost double-digit lead almost effortlessly. The point, again, is consistency. Tebow has a habit of being incredible in one quarter and average to horrible in every other quarter. If he can keep up his great play for the entire game, I truly just don't see them losing. He's a master runner, a master at the option, and a developing passer that can clearly get it to open receivers downfield. That is not easy to defend, folks.
YorkeDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote