Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Nirvana/Kurt Cobain Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 05:06 PM   #2129 (permalink)
blastingas10
Music Addict

You're not a handwriting expert, as you said, and there have been experts who have said that it was inconclusive. So, I think the verdict is still open on that.

I don't think El Duce would have any reason to lie about that or any reason to take a lie detector test. The tests aren't always right but they aren't always wrong either. It's not like he was getting any serious attention because of the claims, except for a small interview in a not that publicized documentary. Something tells me he's telling the truth. If he was lying then I think when he was asked to take the test he probably would have said, "**** off, where's the beer?" And not gone out of his way to take the test. But that's just an assumption. I don't think he can be dismissed that easily and there's really no reason to do so, other than making another assumption. I think the verdict on El Duce is still open as well.

El Duce is that somebody who didn't hide it, and not long after the interview he was found dead, got run over by a train. Police didn't even investigate, said he passed out on the tracks. There's something fishy about that to me.

I'm not positive that it was a murder, but I'm not positive that it was a suicide. There's really not sufficient evidence to come to a undeniable conclusion.
blastingas10 is offline   Reply With Quote