Music Banter - View Single Post - RIP Joe Paterno
Thread: RIP Joe Paterno
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 07:31 PM   #30 (permalink)
blastingas10
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash_override View Post
There's no way he could have known the validity of the report at that point in time. Thanks for the moron comment, it really helps prove your point.

True, but this still doesn't prove Paterno guilty of anything. Like I said before, he routed the complaint to his superiors, which is commonplace in most employer sexual assault training maunals.

Speculation. Period.

The DECISION of whether or not the matter should go to the police most surely is a school administration issue. The athletic department has absolutely no authority to make that decision. The fact that you don't recognize job descriptions, and/or, chain of command, are irrelevant.

So I'm a deviant rival of Penn State, I go get an internship at their athletic department and, after a few months of working there, accuse the assistant coach of sexual assault. The entire athletic department is fired and arrested, and my team beats Penn State in football for the next 8 seasons straight. You call this justice? YOU HAVE NO PROOF!!! YOU ARE PROSECUTING ON SPECULATION AND HERESAY!!

I suppose you condone witch trials as well???

They are hired to coach football. They are not security guards, they received no observe and report training when they were hired. They want to coach football. When someone comes to you as a football coach and says I saw so and so assault a player, you send it to administration... THAT'S THEIR JOB, TO HANDLE IT.

What's so hard to understand about the fact that the man was doing his job. You are trying to crucify a man because he didn't do what you feel in your innocent little mind was right. Circumstances change, and false reports happen all the time. It's not his job to investigate assaults, it's his job to win football games, which he did pretty well

Stop trying to taint a man's legacy just because he was used as a scapegoat by an institution who knew THEY did the wrong thing.

p.s. The Batlord raped me in the shower, arrest him please... No investigation needed, he's accused, that's enough to ruin his life. Take him away please. No seriously, I called the cops on you bro.
This.
blastingas10 is offline   Reply With Quote