Music Banter - View Single Post - Prop 8 Ruled Unconstitutional
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 03:07 PM   #91 (permalink)
Franco Pepe Kalle
Mwana Nzala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
Freedom of choice, as it is for any heterosexual couple.

Seems like you do care though, based on your hostility on here, to people who want to exercise the right to get married. People of any type of sexual persuasion, should have the option to determine whether they want to get married or not, once they are over a certain age.

English is not your first language is it?
Man you watch your little mouth. OK. I do not hate Gay People. LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR. I DO NOT HATE GAY PEOPLE. Come on. GROW UP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan View Post
Okay, I can respect that you have an opinion that you don't like to force on people. So moving on, may I ask why you have that opinion? Why don't you think anyone should be gay? Is it for religious reasons perhaps? It's perfectly fine if it is.
It is because I believe in my own judgement. I believe it. I will not force things down people's throat. As I said, I personally I am for Traditional Marriage but if Gay Marriage is legalized, I won't care because gays get what they want. No problem with me if you ask. In fact I have seen a few gay people myself and I always welcome them. In fact I told most of my friends that I am not for gay marriage and I don't insult gay people. I believe gay couples should have a public union and also gays should be able to adopt children and I believe that gays can get health benefits that everyone can get. I also believe that gays should be able to serve the army openly. See I am not a homophobe. I am personally not for Gay Marriage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paloma View Post
People oppose gay marriage because they're hateful bigots like you.
Can you please tell me why I am a bigot for opposing gay marriage. I don't know if what mind are you but please explain to me HOW I AM A BIGOT FOR OPPOSING GAY MARRIAGE.
The problem with Franco Pepe Kalle is that he is a unpredictable character. There is surprising info about this man. You think he only likes Franco and Pepe Kalle but when you find out that he hears other artists, you are shock.

Girls are the sexy thing that God created.

Important to notice FPK.