Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2012, 04:07 PM   #91 (permalink)
Mwana Nzala
 
Franco Pepe Kalle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Shakopee, Minnesota
Posts: 605
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
Freedom of choice, as it is for any heterosexual couple.



Seems like you do care though, based on your hostility on here, to people who want to exercise the right to get married. People of any type of sexual persuasion, should have the option to determine whether they want to get married or not, once they are over a certain age.

English is not your first language is it?
Man you watch your little mouth. OK. I do not hate Gay People. LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR. I DO NOT HATE GAY PEOPLE. Come on. GROW UP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan View Post
Okay, I can respect that you have an opinion that you don't like to force on people. So moving on, may I ask why you have that opinion? Why don't you think anyone should be gay? Is it for religious reasons perhaps? It's perfectly fine if it is.
It is because I believe in my own judgement. I believe it. I will not force things down people's throat. As I said, I personally I am for Traditional Marriage but if Gay Marriage is legalized, I won't care because gays get what they want. No problem with me if you ask. In fact I have seen a few gay people myself and I always welcome them. In fact I told most of my friends that I am not for gay marriage and I don't insult gay people. I believe gay couples should have a public union and also gays should be able to adopt children and I believe that gays can get health benefits that everyone can get. I also believe that gays should be able to serve the army openly. See I am not a homophobe. I am personally not for Gay Marriage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paloma View Post
People oppose gay marriage because they're hateful bigots like you.
Can you please tell me why I am a bigot for opposing gay marriage. I don't know if what mind are you but please explain to me HOW I AM A BIGOT FOR OPPOSING GAY MARRIAGE.
__________________
The problem with Franco Pepe Kalle is that he is a unpredictable character. There is surprising info about this man. You think he only likes Franco and Pepe Kalle but when you find out that he hears other artists, you are shock.

Girls are the sexy thing that God created.

Important to notice FPK.
Franco Pepe Kalle is offline  
Old 02-12-2012, 04:15 PM   #92 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Paedantic Basterd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: BC
Posts: 5,116
Default

You say they can serve in the military, eh? Tell me, why should they die for your rights, but not for their own?
__________________
Paedantic Basterd is offline  
Old 02-12-2012, 04:19 PM   #93 (permalink)
Mwana Nzala
 
Franco Pepe Kalle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Shakopee, Minnesota
Posts: 605
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedestrian View Post
You say they can serve in the military, eh? Tell me, why should they die for your rights, but not for their own?
Well I am making a point that gays should be able to serve the army as who they are. That is all. That is common sense. I am not for gay marriage but I am for Gay Civil Union.
__________________
The problem with Franco Pepe Kalle is that he is a unpredictable character. There is surprising info about this man. You think he only likes Franco and Pepe Kalle but when you find out that he hears other artists, you are shock.

Girls are the sexy thing that God created.

Important to notice FPK.
Franco Pepe Kalle is offline  
Old 02-12-2012, 04:24 PM   #94 (permalink)
Get in ma belly
 
Salami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Derbyshire
Posts: 1,355
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
Well I am making a point that gays should be able to serve the army as who they are. That is all. That is common sense. I am not for gay marriage but I am for Gay Civil Union.
Why won't you answer my question? I feel ignored and lonely

What are your reasons for opposing gay marriage - apart from justifying your position from tradition?
Remember tradition is lees important than people's rights, and an anachronistic tradition, such as slavery, is something that ought to be abandoned if people's rights are being infringed.
Salami is offline  
Old 02-12-2012, 04:26 PM   #95 (permalink)
Horribly Creative
 
Unknown Soldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: London, The Big Smoke
Posts: 8,220
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post

It is because I believe in my own judgement. I believe it. I will not force things down people's throat. As I said, I personally I am for Traditional Marriage but if Gay Marriage is legalized, I won't care because gays get what they want. No problem with me if you ask. In fact I have seen a few gay people myself and I always welcome them. In fact I told most of my friends that I am not for gay marriage and I don't insult gay people. I believe gay couples should have a public union and also gays should be able to adopt children and I believe that gays can get health benefits that everyone can get. I also believe that gays should be able to serve the army openly. See I am not a homophobe. I am personally not for Gay Marriage.
So lets get this nonsense of yours cleared up now.

You welcome gay people, you believe that they should have some kind of public union, YOU EVEN BELIEVE NOW THAT THEY SHOULD ADOPT KIDS, but you still oppose gay marriage!!!

Instead of sticking to your rusty guns that were firing blanks, you've now done a u-turn and have embraced certain gay liberties, whilst still slamming gay marraige.

Your debate is full of contradictions, but I'm sure you'll plod on, in an attempt to find some type of moral high ground.
Unknown Soldier is offline  
Old 02-12-2012, 04:28 PM   #96 (permalink)
Get in ma belly
 
Salami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Derbyshire
Posts: 1,355
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
So lets get this nonsense of yours cleared up now.

You welcome gay people, you believe that they should have some kind of public union, YOU EVEN BELIEVE NOW THAT THEY SHOULD ADOPT KIDS, but you still oppose gay marriage!!!

Instead of sticking to your rusty guns that were firing blanks, you've now done a u-turn and have embraced certain gay liberties, whilst still slamming gay marraige.

Your debate is full of contradictions, but I'm sure you'll plod on, in an attempt to find some type of moral high ground.
This is confusing me () - you must therefore say that your only basis for objection is an appeal to tradition?
Salami is offline  
Old 02-12-2012, 04:29 PM   #97 (permalink)
Mwana Nzala
 
Franco Pepe Kalle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Shakopee, Minnesota
Posts: 605
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Salami View Post
Why won't you answer my question? I feel ignored and lonely

What are your reasons for opposing gay marriage - apart from justifying your position from tradition?
Remember tradition is lees important than people's rights, and an anachronistic tradition, such as slavery, is something that ought to be abandoned if people's rights are being infringed.
I am sorry for not answering your questions. I was about to respond to your question but then some idiots insulted by falsely accusing me for being a homophobe.

I already told you why I oppose gay marriage. I will only give you two reasons. One is that to me, a marriage is meant to be a two opposite unions to come together and become one couple not two same unions. Second, I just personally can't imagine gay marriage occuring. I can never really imagine it myself. Those two reasons are why I am for traditional marriage.
__________________
The problem with Franco Pepe Kalle is that he is a unpredictable character. There is surprising info about this man. You think he only likes Franco and Pepe Kalle but when you find out that he hears other artists, you are shock.

Girls are the sexy thing that God created.

Important to notice FPK.
Franco Pepe Kalle is offline  
Old 02-12-2012, 04:30 PM   #98 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Paedantic Basterd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: BC
Posts: 5,116
Default

Those aren't, well, valid though. They're your biases, yes, but they're not logically sound opinions.
__________________
Paedantic Basterd is offline  
Old 02-12-2012, 04:31 PM   #99 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Eyrie, Vale of Arryn, Westeros
Posts: 2,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
Man you watch your little mouth. OK. I do not hate Gay People. LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR. I DO NOT HATE GAY PEOPLE. Come on. GROW UP.



It is because I believe in my own judgement. I believe it. I will not force things down people's throat. As I said, I personally I am for Traditional Marriage but if Gay Marriage is legalized, I won't care because gays get what they want. No problem with me if you ask. In fact I have seen a few gay people myself and I always welcome them. In fact I told most of my friends that I am not for gay marriage and I don't insult gay people. I believe gay couples should have a public union and also gays should be able to adopt children and I believe that gays can get health benefits that everyone can get. I also believe that gays should be able to serve the army openly. See I am not a homophobe. I am personally not for Gay Marriage.



Can you please tell me why I am a bigot for opposing gay marriage. I don't know if what mind are you but please explain to me HOW I AM A BIGOT FOR OPPOSING GAY MARRIAGE.
Umm because you don't have any good reason for why homosexuality or anything that isnt heteronormative is immoral. Once you put that out there, you are spreading hateful language. I don't really see why anyone would oppose it anyway, and the only reasons I've heard opposing it are ones like yours, which say that gays are immoral and going to hell.
Sansa Stark is offline  
Old 02-12-2012, 04:31 PM   #100 (permalink)
Mwana Nzala
 
Franco Pepe Kalle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Shakopee, Minnesota
Posts: 605
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
So lets get this nonsense of yours cleared up now.

You welcome gay people, you believe that they should have some kind of public union, YOU EVEN BELIEVE NOW THAT THEY SHOULD ADOPT KIDS, but you still oppose gay marriage!!!

Instead of sticking to your rusty guns that were firing blanks, you've now done a u-turn and have embraced certain gay liberties, whilst still slamming gay marraige.

Your debate is full of contradictions, but I'm sure you'll plod on, in an attempt to find some type of moral high ground.
You must be a angry. I WAS MAKING A POINT. JEEZ. My point is that you should assume people who don't support gay marriage are homophobes. I am one of them. I love gay people and in fact I would welcome as friends. SERIOUSLY.
__________________
The problem with Franco Pepe Kalle is that he is a unpredictable character. There is surprising info about this man. You think he only likes Franco and Pepe Kalle but when you find out that he hears other artists, you are shock.

Girls are the sexy thing that God created.

Important to notice FPK.
Franco Pepe Kalle is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.