Music Banter - View Single Post - Prop 8 Ruled Unconstitutional
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 03:26 PM   #95 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post

It is because I believe in my own judgement. I believe it. I will not force things down people's throat. As I said, I personally I am for Traditional Marriage but if Gay Marriage is legalized, I won't care because gays get what they want. No problem with me if you ask. In fact I have seen a few gay people myself and I always welcome them. In fact I told most of my friends that I am not for gay marriage and I don't insult gay people. I believe gay couples should have a public union and also gays should be able to adopt children and I believe that gays can get health benefits that everyone can get. I also believe that gays should be able to serve the army openly. See I am not a homophobe. I am personally not for Gay Marriage.
So lets get this nonsense of yours cleared up now.

You welcome gay people, you believe that they should have some kind of public union, YOU EVEN BELIEVE NOW THAT THEY SHOULD ADOPT KIDS, but you still oppose gay marriage!!!

Instead of sticking to your rusty guns that were firing blanks, you've now done a u-turn and have embraced certain gay liberties, whilst still slamming gay marraige.

Your debate is full of contradictions, but I'm sure you'll plod on, in an attempt to find some type of moral high ground.