Music Banter - View Single Post - Prop 8 Ruled Unconstitutional
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 03:31 PM   #99 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
Man you watch your little mouth. OK. I do not hate Gay People. LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR. I DO NOT HATE GAY PEOPLE. Come on. GROW UP.

It is because I believe in my own judgement. I believe it. I will not force things down people's throat. As I said, I personally I am for Traditional Marriage but if Gay Marriage is legalized, I won't care because gays get what they want. No problem with me if you ask. In fact I have seen a few gay people myself and I always welcome them. In fact I told most of my friends that I am not for gay marriage and I don't insult gay people. I believe gay couples should have a public union and also gays should be able to adopt children and I believe that gays can get health benefits that everyone can get. I also believe that gays should be able to serve the army openly. See I am not a homophobe. I am personally not for Gay Marriage.

Can you please tell me why I am a bigot for opposing gay marriage. I don't know if what mind are you but please explain to me HOW I AM A BIGOT FOR OPPOSING GAY MARRIAGE.
Umm because you don't have any good reason for why homosexuality or anything that isnt heteronormative is immoral. Once you put that out there, you are spreading hateful language. I don't really see why anyone would oppose it anyway, and the only reasons I've heard opposing it are ones like yours, which say that gays are immoral and going to hell.