Music Banter - View Single Post - life spinning out of control (again)
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 01:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
FRED HALE SR.
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleonmushrooms View Post
every time i take action to get better my life, outside forces come in and seem to send my life spinning out of control again.

this cycle has repeated itself many times over the past few years, and i have learned to except it, however, dealing with it is far less easy.

no matter what i do to improve my life, it only seem to get worse. any advice?

PS- most recently i have stopped doing drugs (all but alcohol) and regardless, no drug makes it better, it merely relieves the stress temporarily. so don't tell me to smoke a bowl and relax.
Its tricky trying to stay positive when life deals you bad cards. Been there and dealt with it myself. At all costs try to keep positive and I would certainly recommend leaving out the alcohol also. Maybe set some goals for yourself to try and attain what makes you happy. A step by step approach always helps. I'd certainly recommend talking to someone also as many have recommended, sometimes bouncing ideas off others can be really introspective and helpful.

I had to take a perspective look at what would really make me happy before I could actually be happy. Not sure what circumstances your dealing with, but i'm sure you'll work it out in time.
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote