Music Banter - View Single Post - Proto-atmospheric doomfolk
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 03:06 PM   #26 (permalink)
crukster
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surell View Post
Ok so... you posted a video, said you'll take up guitar, and then claimed it as your own after we now know you hadn't known how to play the guitar when you posted the video?

Shenanigans.

Nope I'm just showing my progress

Quote:
I kinda like it. I'm not sure whats "proto" about it...or "doom" but its not bad.

I don't know if its a genre since its one instrument. Can you tell us how you'd arrange other instruments with what you've played here?
It's proto because it isn't actually yet purist Doomfolk. To make something new, we need a load of proto raw ****. And then from the proto stuff everyone does a bit better and finds their sound.

I've only got two hands and I don't want to rely too heavily on editing, so for the meanwhile the direction of my doomfolk career will be focused on me learning guitar and reciting my lyrics over it, maybe some more covers with musical rearrangements.

I'll probably start a band, but the idea at the moment is to get enough people jamming to make this list of playlists into a CD

etc. run into 2 cds if we need it who gives a ****

Raw sounds, raw music, getting a communal progressive vibe going. Outplay whatever's before you in as original a way as possible, do better ****head!

Last edited by crukster; 08-23-2012 at 02:43 PM.
crukster is offline   Reply With Quote