Music Banter - View Single Post - Prop 8 Ruled Unconstitutional
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 02:35 AM   #230 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
What the hell matters. You are once again making dumb accusations as you always tend to do when someone does not see your way. All you want to do is make fun of me simply because I am not for gay marriage. I already stated that Gays should be able to adopt children and gays should be able to serve the army openly. That is common sense. Yes I don't agree with Gay Lifestyle but I respect gay people. I don't make up stuff when I SAY I ACTUALLY MEET GAY PEOPLE. I am very respectful towards them and I always talk them in a normal way. I am never scared seeing a homosexual. I will always talk to them if they want to talk to me. I am nice to them.
This paragraph that you've written above, serves as the perfect example of your inability to express yourself in a cohesive manner, its full of contradictions, oversights and you basically sound like a slobbering half-wit, but lets not get into chucking cheap insults here and get down to tackling the nitty griitty of the matter here, that you've been good enough to provide above.

How the hell can you approve of gay people parenting children and yet deny them the right of marriage! Has it not even ocurred to you, that the parenting of children by gays is going to be a far more contentious issue than that of gay marriage? One is the simple union between two people who have decided to undertake this union, the other is a responsibility by both parents for the raising and caring of children in a stable environment and a far more serious undertaking, you cannot allow one and yet deny the other. Children need a stable environment in which to grow up, parents don't have to be married to provide that stable environment, but the marriage union is still held sancrosanct by many families and the choice should always be there.

As for why you've typed "I am never scared of seeing a homosexual" above, is simply beyond me! What are you on about, do you actually know how silly you sound, I guess you do but you simply don't care.

Normally I would've stopped attempting to debate with you a long time ago, but if this thread is going to continue, I only think its fair that someone should counter your irrational idiosyncrasies on here and expose them for the nonsense that they are.

I have to say FPK, people on MB welcome a good debate and differing opinions make the forum tick, but your moronic trolling just makes you a laughing stock on here.

Last edited by Unknown Soldier; 03-02-2012 at 03:10 PM.