Music Banter - View Single Post - God is in your mind?
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 09:38 AM   #253 (permalink)
Salami
Get in ma belly

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekn4 View Post
Tore who u trying to fool if u were a biologist you would know that there is no transition form of humans to prove evolution, if u want to know human beginnings like I said see for yourself and study all of zacharia sitchens work, it makes more sense than anything I have ever heard .
I don't want to intrude into what is tore's territory, since I'm not even an undergraduate in this subject yet, but I really do have a passion for learning about natural history, and in this case I must say you are mistaken.

There are many instances of this, and since I'm pressed for time I'll restrict myself to one example: homo habilis - basic information about which can be found here.

The short story here is that they have different cranium structure to homo erectus, notably having a skull significantly larger than Australopithecus, but significantly smaller and more rounded than ours.

In evolutionary terms, it makes sense that these are examples of a transitionary species between Australopithecus and homo erectus, because it has examples of less developed features found in humans today, but more advanced than earlier specimens.

Hence, I present you with an example of a transitional for of human.
Now, I'll sod off now because this thread is the property of tore and RVCA, and I just want to contribute this example to help illustrate the point tore is making.

@Janszoon, why haven't you ascended into heaven yet?
Salami is offline   Reply With Quote