Music Banter - View Single Post - Goshdarn you, Britain
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 10:05 AM   #75 (permalink)
Salami
Get in ma belly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hip hop bunny hop View Post
Salami; if you want to make me inclined to debate this issue, you're going to have start finding sources that support your claims. Further, please stay away from anecdotal evidence.
OK, every time I've tried to debate you you've pretty much yawned and told me to fuck off, which frankly is shit debating. Also, it looks like you've not really read through the above post properly, I was attacking the idea that ethnicity is related to trust and generosity between residents, and all you can do is ask for sources, when the best you are able to do is a Catholic magazine and a completely unreferenced article written by a law student?

Well, I don't quite know what on earth you want me to provide sources for, but I'll give you something to chew on: here is a body of research done to demonstrate how exactly inner city environments are composed.

You'll see that not only is there high unemployment, but also high ethnic diversity, which is because people who are newly settled into a country have no job and therefore have to find a cheap place to live, which is the inner city, the poorest part of a conurbation.

Quote:
if you want to make me inclined to debate this issue
Furthermore, you appear to be taking the tone of a sage who is here to educate me as to why I'm wrong, and aren't prepared to do that.

Lets get something clear: I've never called any of your opinions bigoted or insulted you, I've put in a lot of effort into challenging you on perfectly acceptable points and have always been dismissed in a sentence.
I'd like it if you either put in some effort to debating me properly, or put in the effort to do some trolling which would amuse me. Please not this pointless unconvincing nonsense which I'm currently getting.
Salami is offline   Reply With Quote