Music Banter - View Single Post - Do you consider electronic music creators musicians?
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 08:01 PM   #56 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

I like how challenging someone's opinion now equates to treating someone like a 5-year-old...

Alex, I know you're reading this now as a guest, because the only way you wouldn't is if you were the kind of person that wouldn't have just left for the reason you did. I just want to let you know that you haven't solved anything. You've simply extricated yourself from a little portion of the internet that prides itself on being open, honest, and sometimes hurts your pride. I'm not sure what kind of world you live in where you're from, but I'm guessing that will tend to happen anywhere on this earth when there are human beings involved. But now, you've left from the only place where it happens to you while you're not looking them in the face.
I'd think this would be the best place to be challenged so you can learn to grow up and deal with it, because you won't be able to run away every time in real life.
Yea, this place is no substitute for real life, but if you can't handle it here, then I have little hope for you in your actual endeavors.

I'm not saying this to be an ass hole. I might seem like one now, but the intent behind it should be obvious. If it isn't, I hope you'll return when it is...
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote