Music Banter - View Single Post - God is in your mind?
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 01:58 PM   #298 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekn4 View Post
FYI tore gregg braden never claimed that he cured cancer in three minutes he presented a video that was done in a medicineless hospital in china, u can't even repeat something u just heard correctly. And again u just don't understand if your mind is already made up what is real and what is not, your ego won't allow u to gain any more knowlege than u already HAVE. Remember when we all were teenagers and thought we knew everything, and low an behold a few years later we learned that we knew jack ****, and then we thought we had it all figured out again and then a few years later learned we knew jack ****, u see a pattern emerging. Might want to keep an open mind. And actually form an opinion all on your own that isn't someone elses, that is only after u have seen all information WITH YOUR OWN EYES, AND ACTUALLY READ A BOOK OR SOMETHING. IF WE WANT YOUR OPINION TORE, ALL WE GOT TO DO IS GO TO WIKAPEDIA, SO U MIGHT AS WELL JUST CUT AND PASTE INSTEAD OF DOING ALL OF THAT TYPING, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHLMFAO. U can believe this if u want, I don't really care , but the cause of cancer and all sickness is negative emotions. Science has proven when a person is feeling love or any other positive emotion our brain produces all the right chemicals for immunity. And when u are feeling neg emotions ur body isn't. Proving god, which is love heals. All the evidence is out there proving god if u seek it. But if u don't seek it u won't find it guaranteed. Wikapedia is your god, all knowing and omnipotent, hahahahahaha SOMEONE SHOULD REPORT TOR FOR SOLICITATION, I THINK HE IS A MARKETING REP FOR WIKAPEDIA, LMFAO, I THINK I'M GOING TO QUIT MY JOB AND BECOME A COMEDIAN,, just one more question tore, u probably watched only 15 bin of a video and already formed an opinion, for a man of science that isn't very scientific. Like I said before all we hate in this world r reflections of ourselves., now I got to bust out some vintage slang, BOOYAA! And I think u just don't know what quantum means, see if u want to learn anything new u have to do some research, quantum is just another word for endless, infinite. If u listen to some one with the attitude that u r right and they r wrong your brain won't let u learn, if u take the attitude that maybe this guy might know somethin I dont, and has seen thing I haven't seen, believe me u will start absorbing information, but if u don't u won't. A scientist doesn't even form an opinion until all sides r considered, and u have so much faith in science and don't even practice it. If u had that much blind faith in god u would probably be walking on water by now. Lol
Please knock it off with the personal attacks and trolling.
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote