Music Banter - View Single Post - God is in your mind?
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 11:48 PM   #344 (permalink)
blankety blank
Passerby

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
Sorry if my latest post and the replies offend you, Blankety, but I hope you will see that the criticism has root in something real. Your posts are generally hard to understand. If we're to have meaningful dialogue, it would help if you wrote more concisely.
I haven't read it yet tore. And, it won't offend me. I don't post for you, or, to try to express my intellectual status. I post to you expecting criticism. I don't post to express critical thought. Do you understand that I might realize the reactions I see? I said, "I have to wonder". I did not have to wonder.

And, I do post what appear to be random thoughts. It appears scattered, because I do not post everything. I cut things out that I don't think I should post, after review. I am attempting to present some concise ideas, but, not to attempt to sway anyone toward my beliefs. And, thank you for the apology; it showed that I may have misjudged you in my mind. It applied to being sociable, and, you showed me that I was wrong.

I read your first paragraph, and, I got a giggle. I'll leave some of this here. I explained things that you mentioned, concerning how i present things. So, just read it, and, know that's why I do what I do. This was prior to me seeing your request, so, from here on, when I want to pick your brain, I'll use an ice pick Tore, that is funny, I don't care who you are.

I am writing here as a means to an end. I cannot just sit here and write a book to myself. So, that's why you see stories, and descriptive metaphors. And, I am not attempting to actually teach, or impress anyone with knowledge. I sometimes get involved in things I shouldn't, and, I get side-tracked, but, I will be concise with you, but, I cannot come directly out to teach. I can only present things as possibilities. Because, if were to present things like this:

What if were to present something like this?

"Forsake the visible realm, make an end of visible things, then approach from the realm of the invisible, and the very Source of Thought will reveal to you how faith in the invisible can be found in the visible realm - those things that are the UN-begotten Father's. Whoever has ears, let him hear!

What reaction would I get from that? I understand exactly what it means. But, if were to even stick my hand through the monitor, and, write in plain view what it means; people would not care or believe. I keep saying that I am not a teacher, I am a learner. Ignore it, it was just used as an example to demonstrate how confusing it could be.

You are a biologist, so, keeping in line with that. Here's one for you. And, he is a U.K. mate. St. Francis Turner. Frank. It may help you know my personality a bit better. And, Frank is one of my favorites. There's a lot of good music that comes from there. I'll read your post, and clarify if I need to. So, from here on, just say I don't understand, and leave it at, and I will if necessary. I appreciate your help. How do you have time for all this? I could spend a lifetime studying all this, and, still not get it all. Wow. My field of studies never included a lot of natural, or physical sciences. I don't about over there, but, here you take biology before chemistry. Does that seem a bit backward? I thought it made no sense at all. One more time I will the question that was the one question not directed specifically to you.

The song is called Photosynthesis, it didn't appear on the screen.

I hope this clears something up. I don't know. But, I won't grow up. I will present things I need more precisely. If no one understands me, then they aren't meant to understand. And, not because I am incoherent. I can write anyway I like. I just need, and prefer to write this way. It's the way I talk. It's not because of any lack of intelligence, or social skills. You of all people should know that we are playing very close to the fire.

But, this is a problem of 'knowing what is in front of your face'. Not, what's in outer space What is in front of your face? You. That's all I can say to that. I can add that it involves knowing from the outside in, and, then we can see things clearly and concisely.

I'll check the post, and, see what you presented. And, I will honor your request, and, go from there.

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
You mean you actually read them?
Go back to sleep Janszoon, you'll be fine. Someone will you wake up when September ends. Green Day.

This guy makes great videos, so, wake up and watch it Janzoon. It's worth it.
blankety blank is offline   Reply With Quote