Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 04:02 PM   #11297 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Here's my haul from the last couple days...

I think one will get better on a second viewing. I like Andrew Garfield but Keira Knightley and Carey Mulligan get on my nerves. I feel like Knightley is always overacting and Mulligan just is a bore to watch. A BORE. It worked in Drive but not in this one. I liked the story and it was shot very well, but I feel like a slow burner like this is going to need time to register. Overall it was okay.

6/10

I loved Time Bandits. I never got around to seeing it when I was a kid and it escaped me until now. Wonderful movie that could be seen by kids (the smart ones) and adults alike. Anything Gilliam does is brilliant in my eyes. Oh...except Tideland. That was horrible.

8.5/10

I thought this one was great. One of the first slasher films and definitely one of the best. I loved every time the killer was on the phone or present at all. Wonderfully creepy.

8/10

This one scared me just as much as Collapse did. I'm afraid of banks now. It was very insightful even though I had a hard time trying to understand what a lot of it meant. I just haven't had too much experience with home loans and investments yet. Don't really want to now. I'll just keep my money under the mattress.

8/10

Weird movie. I don't have much to say besides the fact that I didn't even enjoy it for it's quirkiness.

4/10

Good spaghetti western in space. I enjoyed Sean Connery in this one more than I did in most of his 007 roles. Some scenes were really dated and corny but the movie as a whole was enjoyable.

6.5/10

LOL. This movie made me laugh. It was pretty bad. Here's my favorite line.

"Let's go do some crimes."
"Yeah. Yeah! Let's go get sushi, and NOT PAY!"

Bwuahahahaha.

3/10

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote