Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 06:30 AM   #4938 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
My dad is a freaking giant, that's why He's something like 6'7" or maybe even 6'8". He barely fits through doorways! My mom is only 5'7", so I'm somewhere nicely in the middle

I just realized that since I had my surgery and was told to abstain from sex for a couple of weeks, that I don't really miss it at all. I've been able to do so many more things with my boyfriend besides hopping into bed at every opportunity.
God, your dads height reminds me of when I met two Canadians in Cancun that were 6'6" and 6'7", I swear I was ready to go down on one knee. As you will know it's hard finding men taller than you at this height haha. But your dad sounds ****ing huge. My dads a big guy too but he's only around 6'5"ish and my mums about 5'6" so I'm nice and in the middle just like you .

Edit: I wouldn't want a Kim Kardashian ass, her ass is ****ing huge. The one tore posted would do me nicely, I guess I have my height to thank for long legs. That also have scars all over them

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.

Last edited by FETCHER.; 03-12-2012 at 06:40 AM.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote