Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 03:18 PM   #4898 (permalink)
Mrd00d
Stoned and Jammin' Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
3. What are your three "desert island" novels?

SAS Survival Handbook: How to Survive in the Wild, in Any Climate, on Land or at Sea by John Lofty Wiseman; Boat Building and Boating by D. C. Beard; and while I'm taking a break on escaping the island, I'd like to read Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison.
Well done. Practical and all. Also, Invisible Man - very good. Haven't read it since AP English but it crossed my mind for a moment as well.

1. Which instrument do you prefer in music, be it through playing it yourself or through the music that you listen to?

Percussion/drums

2. Are (or were) you wearing green today?

I've been wearing green for a week straight. Nothing to do with St. Pattys

3. What are your three "desert island" novels?

"Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" by Robert Pirsig
"The Music Lesson" by Victor Wooten
"Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy" by Douglas Adams

4. What is your least favourite genre of music?

Country, no doubt. While I agree where some say reggae because they wouldn't actively put it on, but nor would I. But country ... when that comes on, that's like "I need new friends" or "I need to leave"

5. If you had one million dollars and you had to spend it in one sitting, what would you buy?

"2 chicks at the same time"
"You don't need a million dollars for that"
"You do if you look like me"

Custom built "house of the future" on a budget - state of the art technology, all new computer(s) and games and movies and yay.

6. What is your favourite drink?

Beer: Russian Stout (Stone Imperial), Mixed Drink: White Russian, Shot: Cointreau, soda: cherry pepsi mountain dew, juice: pineapple

Mrd00d is offline   Reply With Quote