Music Banter - View Single Post - Stupid things you've done to attract the opposite sex
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 02:07 PM   #171 (permalink)
Salami
Get in ma belly

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
I would contend that the bit lost thing is because shes waiting for you to make a move already. Don't wait until she has another boyfriend.
There's no harm in me testing that, and I think she's a bit obsessive about this sort of thing and may lose patience or decide I'm not interested in her, and move on, which would be disastrous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forward To Death View Post
I believe he was referring to the post about rape.

I just want to say, those of you making personal judgments of someone because of dark comedy should really ease off. Take it for what it is, and that's just a bit of humor. You shouldn't be expected to find it tasteful, because that's the nature of dark comedy. However, there's a difference between humor and hate. If he really condones rape, that's a different issue, but can we not make comedy revolving around death, tragedy, illness or traumatic experiences? I personally didn't find it funny, but not because of how serious the content is, but because it wasn't very witty.

That's all just my opinion, though.
All I'll say is that this is referring to someone I really care about, and the mention of something like that was horrible for me at least. It's also because on this forum, Duce is one of the people I'm most in touch with and it hurt me a bit coming from him.
Usually I couldn't care less what someone on the internet thought or said about my relationships, but when it comes from someone you know even vaguely, it becomes something I'm affected by.
Salami is offline   Reply With Quote