Music Banter - View Single Post - God is in your mind?
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 11:57 AM   #433 (permalink)
blankety blank
Passerby

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIRIUSB View Post
Not at all. Reincarnation allows for us to 'get it right' finally and spiritually evolve past this physical plane. An Afterlife (Duat in Egyptian) is not a heaven or hell, it is US absolving back into our subjective universe and our G-dSelf.
This is a plausible observation, or, even scenario. Not sure about the underworld connection, but, the transmigration, and, spiritually evolving beyond this 'plane', and getting it right makes a lot more sense than one shot and off to hell you go. Which is not actually what it says, but, that would be the current interpretation. Without ever reading about Tuat, or Duat, or Doo Wa Diddy, this is something i have pondered, or haven't. It was a scenario that has arisen in this pea brain of misunderstanding.

It would apparently have to involve planes of existence, because, i don't believe anyone has ever seen a ghost come up out of the ground. Everyone knows that zombies do that.

Quote:
80 years is nothing for some people, they barely learn manners.
The key word there is 'some'.

Don’t turn away
from possible futures
before you’re certain you don’t have
anything to learn from them.
You’re always free
to change your mind and
choose a different future, or
a different
past.

You won't find this in the Pauline letters, but, it is scripture.

Since, 'scripture' actually means 'written material'.

And, for the sake of posting music; this is a popular tune. It had 74 views; and, i made it 75

blankety blank is offline   Reply With Quote