Music Banter - View Single Post - General crossdressing, transgenderism and other genderbending
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 10:23 PM   #21 (permalink)
jayshreddz
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
I have no issue with people doing crossdressing or changing gender. That is a person's choice. I love everyone regardless what you do. My parents hate crossdressing. Just months ago, when I saw people crossdressing, I said wow some people look nice crossdressing and my dad got so piss and said what the **** is wrong with me because he gets in rage when he hears about people crossdressing and I told him that is part of USA life, get over it. My dad got so mad. My mom would just go and whine and say these people are mentally dumb. My mom was so sadden to see one man change to a woman saying that man is so souless for changing gender. I mean seriously I don't mind it but my parents get in rage if they hear about crossdressing or transgenders especially crossdressing.
that sounds like my dad. he has this joke that says, some gay men are born that way but the majority of them get sucked into it. i think it's hilarious, but i don't really care if guys are gay and want to dress up like chicks, as long as they aren't hitting on me.
jayshreddz is offline   Reply With Quote