Music Banter - View Single Post - Welcome jayshreddz as our newest moderator!
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 02:41 PM   #107 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Wow, well I hope that we all at least make sure the ship is sinking before we go and jump off it. We've been doing fine with the absence of invested administration. Who knows, maybe this whole recent gagglef*ck is the start of something good, like a change in the way this place is run?

Might be worth it to stick around and see.
Sure, I'm not putting a ship-jumping scheme in motion, but I don't exactly feel like I owe the administration anything. Me and many others like yourself have added real worth to this site by working here for free, banning spammers, by writing guides and making content. You know it's a lot of work. Never once have I seen any appreciation from administration. All I feel like I've seen from them is a fair share of rejection and a lack of interest and respect.

I care about the community. Not the design of this forum or the domain name. If this community moved to a different place, perhaps that would be better for all of us .. except administration who would have a dead site on their hands, but do we really owe them anything?