Music Banter - View Single Post - Welcome jayshreddz as our newest moderator!
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 02:42 PM   #108 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Wow, well I hope that we all at least make sure the ship is sinking before we go and jump off it. We've been doing fine with the absence of invested administration. Who knows, maybe this whole recent gagglef*ck is the start of something good, like a change in the way this place is run?

Might be worth it to stick around and see.
I'm not going to go out and register a domain for us to jump to right now, I know that.

But on the other hand, the aforementioned modojo forums...well.

First off, they were segadojo in the late 90s, then they were cloudchaser.com until they had a big server crash in 2001, they ran into money troubles, sold the forums, became xengamers in 2002, then that was sold off to paragon entertainment and became xengen in 2003, which went under and was bought back by patrick, who renamed it Modojo in 2005. We suffered under that name with a lack of interest for the period 2005-2011, then made our mass exodus to cloudchaser just as the modojo site was being sold AGAIN to eurogamer. Right now their website says they're part of industrygamers inc.

And their forum is actually so very dead they've removed all links to it from the main website. 11 years worth of posts and the only people who can read them are spambots with the old forum URL in their lists, because none of the people who made those posts go there anymore.
GuitarBizarre is offline   Reply With Quote