Music Banter - View Single Post - Hey Yac ... Piss In My Face
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 03:35 PM   #20 (permalink)
Mrd00d
Stoned and Jammin' Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
Although I don't know the exact circumstance, I think I can relate. Mods here are working for free for the community, but also for the largely faceless owners of the site who never show any appreciation for the work they do, never reward any enthusiasm and largely shoot down ideas until the whole thing becomes so predictable people stop bothering with fresh ideas around this place.

Thank you Richard both for being a poster I like and for having put so much work into the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Limb View Post
Damn, I hope MB doesn't die just because some random dude was made mod. I like this place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Yeah well if this is an official goodbye thread then.....thanks for everything you've been great here and this place clearly wont be the same without you....or possibly wont even exist....
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Urban, I dunno the exact comments that made this happen, but I'm pretty sure you still have friends around here dude. Keep in touch with us, if **** goes to hell and we migrate somewhere else, you're on the VIP list.
This, this, this, and this. <3 the Urban Hatemonger. What a ****ty day for MB. It's like the 9/11 of MusicBanter. Blargh.

Mrd00d is offline   Reply With Quote