Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 05:59 PM   #4994 (permalink)
midnight rain
Music Addict

1) What's your absolute favourite old-school video game?
For before PS1, Mike Tyson's Punch Out or Lemmings or Myst.

For PS1 days, FF7, Metal Gear Solid, Crash Bandicoot 3, and many others, but I probably was only supposed to post 1 in the first place...

2) Where's the last place you went on vacation?
Destin, Florida. A pretty typical tourist trap, but I've been to worse *cough, Myrtle Beach*

3) What's the last lie you told somebody?
Don't remember, I lie more than I should though.

4) What do you think was the most pivotal moment, period, or person in music history, going thousands of years back?
There is no most pivotal of any of those IMO. They all culminated to form the point we are at today.

5) Do you listen to any music that you though you would never, ever listen to?

Depends on what point in my life we're talking about. I was a classic rock bore a while back and swore off ever listening to rap (this was after my phase of liking Eminem, basically when he fell off the map).

6) Do you think everyone has a soul mate, or is that just an idea derived from fairy tales?
I don't believe there is a perfect match for anyone, but overcoming differences only makes a relationship stronger, so this isn't necessarily a bad thing. If they do exist, then the chances of actually crossing paths seem pretty slim (though it makes sense that if you can complete each other's sentences, you will wind up in the same places because of similar interests and life goals).

What is a soul mate anyways? Does that mean you see eye to eye on everything and never argue?
midnight rain is offline   Reply With Quote