Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 06:58 AM   #4653 (permalink)
midnight rain
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave View Post
Then why do we need to scroll past you whining about it every time you seem to decide you want to buy a modern game release?

How about trying to spice up your replies with a few more backhanded insults? Maybe if you scream about EA's marketing strategy here on a music forum a little more they'll start paying attention to you. I mean with quality arguments like the classic I DON'T CARE! above, couple with revamped I DON'T LIKE IT! SO YOU'RE DUMB IF YOU DO! lines, I don't see why anyone wouldn't want to bother having a discussion with you.
Maybe I was out of turn, but I only talk to you the way you talk to me. I wouldn't respond to Sparky the way I did to you. You seem to be a big fan of ad hominem attacks in your arguments which you know will get easily irritated people (like myself) riled up. Your baiting techniques are pretty blatant. It's probably the reason your other forum crashed and burned.

Like I said I'm going to post my opinions on something I don't like. It's not as simple as "buy it or shut up". This thread is evidence that a lot of people are embracing and accepting these moves that are beneficial to solely the developer, without anything in return for the consumer. I wanted to know why people are so eager to turn down that road, I guess I have my answer.

You may have perfected the art of talking down to a person without violating the TOS by the way. Props.

Last edited by midnight rain; 04-16-2012 at 07:08 AM.
midnight rain is offline   Reply With Quote