Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Slipknot Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 09:30 AM   #336 (permalink)
pooch
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealXenWarrior
My hats off to these nine whacked out crazy M'F'ers.... Slipknot is about the best metal band there is... and noone can really say otherwise can they? I mean look at them, they play sold out arenas... and who opens for them? Only shadows fall and lamb of god? hahaha and you guys look at all these hardcore and metal bands as anything special and think good music can only come from the underground... Slipknot are the heaviest hardest-hitting bunch of maniacs to hit the stage in quite a while... if ever... so before you keep running your stupid mouths about terrible music like earth crisis, gorilla biscuits, minor threat, vegan reich, and all the other lame crap that you all listen to... dead to fall ewwww listen to some REAL music... which would end with the all powerful head smashing slipknot... they are the epitomy of musicianship in the metal world.... take the most hated and feared of all that sprung from jazzy, blues groove music.... and then add to it satanic stage performances and driving melodies that can bring it home, and you've got slipknot... these guys turned metal around... and they hate everyone of you. They are HARDCORE... in the REAL sense... not the labelistic bs you guys try and make it or define it as... hardcore is revolutionary... something you all will never be....hardcore is a symbol... a nothing to something... and underdog symbol, not a stupid flag you wave around like you do with your little pricks, peeing in the wind.... slipknot is hardcore... why? because theyll punch your mom in the head and then eat your face.... yep...
who can possibly argue with that??
Idiot
pooch is offline   Reply With Quote