Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 10:05 PM   #1303 (permalink)
Key

I'd love for someone to tell me why Urban is just allowed to say whatever he wants. Considering he breaks a few rules in the process, like:

Quote:
• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, trolling, purposeless inflammatory posts or members deliberately provoking another member into committing any of these acts.

• Your avatar will NOT be larger than 175 pixels wide. We will not accept anything wider. Height isn't as important, but please attempt to keep the height to no more than 250 pixels.
I get that he's been here a long time, but that doesn't give him the right to not have to follow rules. His avatar is obviously bigger than what the set requirements are. When Conan had his avatar too big, he was told to remove it, but when Urban uses a bigger avatar, it goes unnoticed.

I'd also love to know why he's allowed to say things like this:

Quote:
Who the hell are you?
That for one is not a very warm welcome to a new member. I don't see how noobs are meant to stick around when he can just run around like he does. Also,

Quote:
If there was such a site called Musicdiscussionwithretards.com I'm beginning to think it closed last week.
Again, calling out the new members. How is the community supposed to grow with comments like that.

I have kept my mouth shut since i've been here, but his attitude is not healthy to the forum. I also hope this post doesn't just get deleted, i'm speaking my mind about a member, mod or not. He shouldn't have the privelage he thinks he has because he's been here a long time.