Music Banter - View Single Post - Hai u kids
Thread: Hai u kids
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 11:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
Brian Krashpad
Groupie

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
Hey there Brian! It's Plankton (deegeecees) from Jam Session.

To mods/long time posters: Brain is legit, and a good guy to have in your corner, so go easy on 'im. kay?

Good to see ya bro.
Thanks man. Good to be seen.

I honestly ain't trying to cause a stink. I never imagined that a sig line link to a free download would be considered "advertising." I've posted in probably dozens of forums, and on none have I ever seen such an interpretation of forum rules.

So I took it down and just put a sig link to our general band page. Then they nuked me again, presumably because if one followed links on that page, one could get to a page where one could buy something.

So I took THAT link down too. I put the current quote from the rules (the link to them is what they put there, not I), which is what had led me to believe there was nothing wrong with either of the previous sig lines.

I'm still at 3 posts.

I figure that after maybe a few hundred helpful, charming, humorous, inisghtful posts in my usual sunny demeanor, without a hint of "advertising," some sort of cyber-papal dispensation may come my way. Though I ain't holding my breath. Just being a good boy and playing by the rules, as I now understand them to be.