Music Banter - View Single Post - love at first sight is it possible, your thoughts??
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 02:18 PM   #171 (permalink)
Blarobbarg
Do good.

I believe that love is a choice, and something you have to work at, but I also believe that it is entirely possible to "fall in love" at first sight. My wonderful step father and mother basically had that happen, and were discussing their new life together... the very first day they met. They had some bumps in the road, but they're still married and much more in love now than they were when they met.

And my step father's dad basically decided he was going to marry my grandmother the first time he saw her on his campus when they were in college. They're both 78 now and got married in their 20's, so it worked out fine.

I have also seen where people are in lust at first sight, and think that's what love is... that never goes well.

Anyway, but personal opinion is to not trust that "love at first sight" feeling, mostly because it's never worked well for me. I still believe it happens, but it's VERY VERY rare, and can always fail after the magical feelings go away, and reality sets in.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ ^my RYM^  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

(◠‿◠✿)
Blarobbarg is offline   Reply With Quote