Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 02:15 PM   #19532 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
Yeah I not going to sell it, so whatever it's worth is not a huge deal to me. I like riding it though. My other bike is an off-road mountain bike - that's all I have ever ridden, and also stunt bikes. So the sensation is quite different as the centre of gravity on the Miele is much higher. It's a 10-speed bike, but the gears are not aligned properly (probably due to it sitting in a basement for 10 years), so I have to get that checked out.

I think Miele has gotten more into mountain and all-terrain type bikes, and those cruiser bikes, so their racing models are rarer now.
I do mostly mountain bike stuff these days as its easier to do and more practical but the feeling a road bike gives is far more special, it gives a feeling of both speed and freedom, enjoy riding the Miele.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
Can't believe this weather - every day rain, rain and more rain. It's getting a little ridiculous now.
My girlfriend is from the north west and she complains about it raining nearly all the time, everytime I visit the NW it rains too but I don't mind as I love the rain
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote