Music Banter - View Single Post - 'Dark Knight Rises' screening shooting in suburban Denver (12 dead, 38 wounded)
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 02:49 PM   #98 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by duga View Post
List of countries by firearm-related death rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ok, how about a country that isn't surrounded by water? Chile also had incredibly low gun related deaths. I'm sure the reason Chicago still had crime was because it is still surrounded by states with lax gun laws. More reason to have stricter laws on a country wide basis.
The reason why Chile has such low crime rates, is because of decades of dictatorship and everybody was scared shitless of committing crimes. Also since the end of the dictatorship, the economy has been booming and they are a modern economic success story.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote