Music Banter - View Single Post - Hello!
Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 08:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
The-Realness
Groupie

Smile Hello!

Hi, just googled music forums and liked the look of this. The name's Grant and I love my hip hop. I do a radio show every week which is great as I get to play whatever music I like. I work at a university so I use their studio and enables me to broadcast across a large city here in the UK as well as online. I also love going to concerts, mostly in London but I have been to Hip Hop Kemp in the Czech Republic a couple of times which is absolutely brilliant for hip hop fans. It's like Glastonbury but JUST hip hop. Quite surreal. My top 5 gigs would be:
  1. J-Live
  2. Chali 2na
  3. Fashawn
  4. MOP
  5. Foreign Beggars

Other than music, I am a fan of videogames. My favourite consoles are the N64 and Dreamcast, although currently I mostly play the Wii. I am also a fan of wrestling and keep up with WWE, as lame as it is right now. I love tattoos too, and have various portraits on my body. Also I play softball every week which is my way of exercising (aka very little). I also collect Viz comics and recently have began expanding my music CD collection.
Other than hip hop, I also enjoy R&B such as Monica and Marsha Ambrosius although my favourite R&B artist at the moment is Daley. I enjoy some heavy metal too such as Killswitch Engage, but this is mostly from my time watching wrestling! I also love football/soccer and my team is Tottenham Hotspur, I try to watch a few games each season and a friend and I have the goal of visiting all Premier League stadiums so we usually vouch for away games.

Just realised this is a long post, but hope to get to know some nice people on here!