Music Banter - View Single Post - Rolling Stone: 10 Greatest Albums of All Time
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 06:33 AM   #127 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdragon123 View Post
well if they dont hate them they have a funny way of showing it.
Really? Can please show me a single comment I've made in this thread that would lead you to believe that I hate the Beatles?

Quote:
I for some reason got targeted originally by duraddict for "turning mb into a beatle fan site" and this whole ugly business began. if we're going down that route i havent heard any "pushy bunch of people" make any statements for the Beatles on this thread or any other......where are they?
Well, to be honest you seem like one of them. Anyone who questions the Beatles having 4 out 10 of the top albums is a "hater" to you. This is typical of the people I'm talking about, anything short of abject reverence toward the Beatles is offensive to them.

Quote:
And if these "pushy bunch of people" are Rolling Stone then your argument is flawed anyway because Bob Dylan and THE STONES have the same amount of albums as the Beatles in the finished list. This is truly pathetic
You didn't click on the link I posted, did you?

Quote:
it's pathetic that a thread that was supposed to be about which album "grabs you the most" from the Rolling Stone top 10 has turned into a platform for people who lose sleep over the fact that The Beatles were and are a tremendously popular band.
Interestingly I've repeatedly tried to have a discussion about the list in general, but you insist on talking about the Beatles.
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote