Music Banter - View Single Post - Rolling Stone: 10 Greatest Albums of All Time
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 12:47 PM   #198 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdragon123 View Post
well actually the reason i did it is because we're in exactly the same situation. You were told by someone on this forum that they have met several over dedicated Stones fans. You yourself havent met them...so you said "ill take your word for it"

i was told by someone (you) that you have met several over dedicated beatles fans. I myself have not met them...so i said "i'll take your word for it"
Basically whats being said here, is that the forum seems to attract the worst kind of Beatles fan, for example they're the best band ever, so end of story type debates. The forum hasn't attracted since I've been here Stones fans with the same mentatility, but its not to say they don't exist, its just that they are not on this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami View Post
Case Study: erasertime.206
You deserve to have your bottom smacked, for mentioning that superstar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
^Is it weird that I didn't really feel that the thread got that out of hand? I thought we were just having a music discussion with some disagreements.
Any thread where the Beatles or Alice (Boring) in Chains gets attacked, always leads to people getting the needle
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote