Music Banter - View Single Post - skyrim
Thread: skyrim
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 10:16 AM   #392 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlBehindTheStrings View Post
Haha nice! Just stock up on charus eggs and you can mix them with a whole plethora of items to make yourself invisible... once you play around with potion making things get really interesting!
Yeah alchemy is the next major skill I want to invest in, now that my archery, one-handed, sneak, lock picking, and light armor are all over 70. Basically I want to start making some really nasty poisons, like a strong frenzy potion so if I stumble across a group of bandits, I can just shoot one, and have him kill the others, assuming my shot doesn't kill him to begin with.

I don't think I'm going to train much more with pick pocketing though as I rarely ever come across anybody with anything I want that I can't just kill and take off the corpse. With my boots, a ring, and a few potions I can pretty much get away with most things, and then I can always just buy training to get a little better if I need to. Like the time I had to pick pocket a jewel off the old beggar lady in Windhelm for Delvin, and had her train me in it, then I stole all my money back along with the jewel.

I think if I play a thief class again I'm going to focus more on magic based stats, that could be a lot more challenging, but also more fun.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote