Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 07:01 PM   #1625 (permalink)
jackhammer
Ba and Be.

I have not been too active here over the last few months but those I have been in contact with or conversed with recently:

bob - love this guy to bits. Great music tastes, introduced me to to a brilliant T shirt site (mate this site is awesome!) and has no hidden agendas. What you see is what you get. Has lived it, loved it and still wanting more.

Janszoon - His emotional control is superb and nothing seems to faze him. He can brush off the most antagonstic idiots on here with a witty aside I could swear he has English blood! If I ever get to the U.S, a night on the piss with bob and Janszoon would be an absolutely fantastic night. Unless he dances to a George Michael track that is.

Trollheart - I am so glad he has emerged from the shadowy cave of his journal to get involved in the whole site as he has a wicked sense of humour and is very knowledgeable about music even if it isn't to everyones tastes. It doesn't matter what sort of music you are into if you have passion for what you listen to then that is a true barometer of a music fan for me.

Canwll Corfe - I should really take notice more of the music he posts. He only seems to deal in select genres but he knows his stuff and it is almost always underground but decent too. He may not 'splash' himself all over the forum with a vast musical knowledge but what he is into regarding underground music more than makes up for it.

Howard The Duck or Il Duce - The place would not be the same without him and whatever his views he always contributes.

Burning Down - A blossoming flower and the sexual experience thread is a very entertaining with her posts and I am pleased she is 'enjoying' herself these days

Stu (Sneer) - a bastard as he only appears every couple of months, drops a shedload of awesome albums on us and then ****s off! Post more!

Ki - there was some altercations on here with him a couple of months back that I am not au fait with but he is a very passionate music fan and when he talks about a band/album then it is worth listening to especially if you like his music tastes.

Pedestrian - One of the best mods MB have ever had. Full stop. (We don't say period here as it's a messy subject).

Hermione - I have been an ******* to her a few times in the SB and yet she still holds no grudges which shows good character. Definitely should contribute more in the music forums as she has more knowledge than is posted. Great tat's too.

The Metalheads - Batlord, Unknown Soldier, Almauro, Engine (not strictly a Metalhead) and Blarobbarg amongst others are those of a rare breed who are not blinkered enough to think that Metal is the only genre of music and they all know their stuff.

Many more to mention but it is late here Loathsome Pete, Satchmo etc.

I miss Gavin B

Fetching - have u provided your voice yet as I am dying to hear that Scottish Brogue

Cru Hoor is a cool fella and Fred Hale too.

I really should slag someone off to balance it out!

“A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.”