Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 08:11 PM   #1627 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
Janszoon - His emotional control is superb and nothing seems to faze him. He can brush off the most antagonstic idiots on here with a witty aside I could swear he has English blood! If I ever get to the U.S, a night on the piss with bob and Janszoon would be an absolutely fantastic night. Unless he dances to a George Michael track that is.
Haha, I will definitely take that as a compliment! And, yes, a drunken night with you and bob would be a blast. I'm the midway point by the way—you both need to come to Philly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle11 View Post
Janszoon - Only recently started to "interact" with the great man, despite following his journal ever since I got here. I feel that he speaks his mind, even if it is in the form of a simple icon. Either way, seems like a cool guy that respects all genres of music, and is willing to give anything a chance.
Thanks Goofle! That's very nice of you to say. And I'm glad to hear someone reads my journals.