Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 12:22 PM   #5908 (permalink)
Salami
Get in ma belly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
Look Burning Down, of course I want a woman to nice. I want a woman who can be strong and can be independent. I want a woman who can be herself. Of course I want a reasonable woman. But if she is also curvy. That would be nice.
Sir, I thought booty excited you more than personality, but the wording of this appears to insinuate that your desire for booty is conditional to the independence of the woman.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
And if she's dumb as a post? I think personality trumps all in the end.

I know this guy who is really good looking and athletic and ****, and girls are all over him, but they fail to see that he's world class douche.
Completely agreed, it irritates me no end how superficially attractive people who are completely shallow seem to draw everyone else.
I've got a bit of a rule for any relationship I am in - anyone who I even allow myself to be interested in has got to be more intelligent than myself. And by this I don't mean exam wise, or what university they are aiming for. It has to be a person who has in all ways a greater mind than myself - because I want to look up to them. I hate relationships where anyone is treated as property or an accessory. I can't stand people who say "yo check out ma bitch's ass!". Because although it can be slightly funny, it's treating a person as an object.

Anyway rant over - to me this is even more important than GENDER, I'll enjoy sex only if the other person has something I really respect, that's what makes it a real experience.
Salami is offline   Reply With Quote