Music Banter - View Single Post - Your voice is an instrument too
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2005, 06:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
2ToneRudeGirl
Speed Addict

Default Your voice is an instrument too

Does anyone sing as much as they play any other instrument? I play guitar every now and then, but i absolutely cherish my voice. Its like no matter where you are, if u dont have any drums to bang on when your mad, a guitar to play when your upset, your voice is always there. I think singing is more of a release than anything, so is playing any instrument ( and writing) but its more personal if you get what im saying, its your own unique sound and no one else has that sound.

Whenever I feel really ****ty... music always brings me up. I dont know about everyone else but whenever i jam to music.. i fukcin JAM like turn that sh*t up louuud. Ska usually works the best. and i just dance around my house singing loud. Its the greatest feeling. My dad goes out of town every weekend and every weekend i stop over there and use his house as my personal studio i guess you would say lol. i dont have any recording equipment so i cant record anything but i have a mic all that. I dunno theres just this unexplainable satisfaction i get from singing, it makes me feel great. Just the feeling of belting out when theres no other way to express your feelings, when theres no one to talk to.

What about you guys? or for everyone else that loves to sing? It doesnt necessarily have to be about singing it can be about any instrument too. Just wondering if anyone had any of the same feelings.. so start talking
2ToneRudeGirl is offline   Reply With Quote