Music Banter - View Single Post - Can't we all freely listen to what we want to?
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 12:49 AM   #41 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyName View Post
Third, how can HE call ME a douchebag? I mean from the whole situation and who provoked who I think we can clearly see he is a douchebag, but is he really that blind/stupid that he thinks he was right?
Quit your whining, he called you a douchebag he didn't call you some other vulgar name so you should be happy You're reading too much into douchebag anyhow. Friends can call each other douchebags and still be friends. Like "Yo douchebag you took my last slice of pizza." See nothing to it - they're still friends. In some cases it's a little more than being called a bum but in most cases not as severe as ****face see now if he called you a ****face than you should a little more worried.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards