Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rock & Metal
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2012, 12:49 AM   #41 (permalink)
quarantined
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyName View Post
Third, how can HE call ME a douchebag? I mean from the whole situation and who provoked who I think we can clearly see he is a douchebag, but is he really that blind/stupid that he thinks he was right?
Quit your whining, he called you a douchebag he didn't call you some other vulgar name so you should be happy You're reading too much into douchebag anyhow. Friends can call each other douchebags and still be friends. Like "Yo douchebag you took my last slice of pizza." See nothing to it - they're still friends. In some cases it's a little more than being called a bum but in most cases not as severe as ****face see now if he called you a ****face than you should a little more worried.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is offline  
Old 09-17-2012, 04:53 AM   #42 (permalink)
The Aerosol in your Soul
 
Rjinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New South Wales, Australia
Posts: 1,513
Default

I've never been through this, why? Because I ignored it and walked away.
__________________
last.fm
Rjinn is offline  
Old 09-17-2012, 07:29 AM   #43 (permalink)
Live by the Sword
 
Howard the Duck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posts: 9,039
Default

no, you simply aren't allowed to listen to "sell-outs"

be tr00 kvlt to yr sk00l
__________________


Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.
Howard the Duck is offline  
Old 09-17-2012, 05:14 PM   #44 (permalink)
quarantined
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjinnx View Post
I've never been through this, why? Because I ignored it and walked away.
Why walk away when you can kick some serious butt like this son of a badass police officer?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is offline  
Old 09-17-2012, 09:04 PM   #45 (permalink)
The Aerosol in your Soul
 
Rjinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New South Wales, Australia
Posts: 1,513
Default

Guess it could land you an acting career.
__________________
last.fm
Rjinn is offline  
Old 09-17-2012, 09:10 PM   #46 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 223
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Why walk away when you can kick some serious butt like this son of a badass police officer?


Oh, my God! When I saw that little sentence I was like WTF is this guy, the son of Chuck Norris, who doesn't do a push up but pushes the world down...?


It's hilarious, ain't it? Two black metal shirt wearing guys taunt some rap-metal shirt wearing guys with their meager words, and then the rap-metal wearing shirt guys taunt back with their "badass" meager words, then the black metal wearing shirt guys taunt back with some more meager words, then the rap-metal shirt guys taunt back with their "badass" meager words, then it gets mighty heated when the rap-metal guy says something really badass (see, it's really badass when you don't put the word in quotations), then the black metal guy takes a piss and then the rap-metal guy takes an even bigger piss... See, it's all just a pissing contest.

Say, did another poster happen to launch his own thread about being beat the douchbag up by two rap-metal guys? I just wonder...
Musicfanatic is offline  
Old 09-18-2012, 12:48 AM   #47 (permalink)
Aryan Wonder
 
LOLPOCALYPSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Indiana
Posts: 445
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicfanatic View Post


Oh, my God! When I saw that little sentence I was like WTF is this guy, the son of Chuck Norris, who doesn't do a push up but pushes the world down...?


It's hilarious, ain't it? Two black metal shirt wearing guys taunt some rap-metal shirt wearing guys with their meager words, and then the rap-metal wearing shirt guys taunt back with their "badass" meager words, then the black metal wearing shirt guys taunt back with some more meager words, then the rap-metal shirt guys taunt back with their "badass" meager words, then it gets mighty heated when the rap-metal guy says something really badass (see, it's really badass when you don't put the word in quotations), then the black metal guy takes a piss and then the rap-metal guy takes an even bigger piss... See, it's all just a pissing contest.

Say, did another poster happen to launch his own thread about being beat the douchbag up by two rap-metal guys? I just wonder...
I think the reason people are having difficulty taking you seriously is because you pat yourself on the back far too much (and if the kids were as weak as you say they were it makes you the irresponsible one). I have never been an area where there was a war between nu metal fans and extreme metal fans, so I can't share your perspective. However, I do know that individual fans cannot be representative of an entire fan base. You encountered the worst kind of metal fans -- the ones that listen to metal in an attempt to be different and to face issues that they are too mentally weak to fix in a healthy way. They treat metal like a cult, where they can share their suffering because the world won't accept them. It's pathetic. For those of us that enjoy the artistic value and the drive that metal offers, it saddens me to see this common image (in the same way that I hate obnoxious atheists that give us other atheists a bad rep). I will let you listen to as much nu metal as you want. I'm sure you are a good guy, but please don't let one experience close the gateway to a genre that has much more to offer than Durst.
LOLPOCALYPSE is offline  
Old 09-20-2012, 08:27 PM   #48 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 223
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLPOCALYPSE View Post
I think the reason people are having difficulty taking you seriously is because you pat yourself on the back far too much (and if the kids were as weak as you say they were it makes you the irresponsible one). I have never been an area where there was a war between nu metal fans and extreme metal fans, so I can't share your perspective. However, I do know that individual fans cannot be representative of an entire fan base. You encountered the worst kind of metal fans -- the ones that listen to metal in an attempt to be different and to face issues that they are too mentally weak to fix in a healthy way. They treat metal like a cult, where they can share their suffering because the world won't accept them. It's pathetic. For those of us that enjoy the artistic value and the drive that metal offers, it saddens me to see this common image (in the same way that I hate obnoxious atheists that give us other atheists a bad rep). I will let you listen to as much nu metal as you want. I'm sure you are a good guy, but please don't let one experience close the gateway to a genre that has much more to offer than Durst.
I'm confused here. Why did you chose to quote me instead of the person you were replying to? You certainly weren't replying to my quote, were you? I am not the same guy as the one you are replying to, you know?
Musicfanatic is offline  
Old 09-20-2012, 09:33 PM   #49 (permalink)
Aryan Wonder
 
LOLPOCALYPSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Indiana
Posts: 445
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicfanatic View Post
I'm confused here. Why did you chose to quote me instead of the person you were replying to? You certainly weren't replying to my quote, were you? I am not the same guy as the one you are replying to, you know?
My fault, I though you were the OP. You both have incredibly generic names.
LOLPOCALYPSE is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 05:46 PM   #50 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 223
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLPOCALYPSE View Post
My fault, I though you were the OP. You both have incredibly generic names.
I suppose we do. And that'd be my fault: I didn't want to spend too much time in creating my name, which I kind of regret nowadays...

Forgive me, but what does "Aryan Wonder" mean?
Musicfanatic is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.