Music Banter - View Single Post - Can't we all freely listen to what we want to?
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 09:10 PM   #46 (permalink)
Musicfanatic
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Why walk away when you can kick some serious butt like this son of a badass police officer?

Oh, my God! When I saw that little sentence I was like WTF is this guy, the son of Chuck Norris, who doesn't do a push up but pushes the world down...?

It's hilarious, ain't it? Two black metal shirt wearing guys taunt some rap-metal shirt wearing guys with their meager words, and then the rap-metal wearing shirt guys taunt back with their "badass" meager words, then the black metal wearing shirt guys taunt back with some more meager words, then the rap-metal shirt guys taunt back with their "badass" meager words, then it gets mighty heated when the rap-metal guy says something really badass (see, it's really badass when you don't put the word in quotations), then the black metal guy takes a piss and then the rap-metal guy takes an even bigger piss... See, it's all just a pissing contest.

Say, did another poster happen to launch his own thread about being beat the douchbag up by two rap-metal guys? I just wonder...