Music Banter - View Single Post - Salutations
Thread: Salutations
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 05:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Crinn
Legalize Homicide

Default Salutations

Assuming that this is the "post here first" thing that I need to do since I haven't found a designated thread for that, hi. Call me Crinn (not my real name, I will not give you my real name). I listen to all types of music; my favorite kinds of music are black metal, death metal, classical, classic rock, and anything progressive. I may come off as arrogant and egotistical, but I'm actually the opposite. My favorite band is Opeth. Others include Xasthur, Darkthrone, The Grateful Dead, Sigur Ros, Katatonia, Decrepit Birth, Epica, Wintersun, Nile, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Slayer, Underoath, Burzum, Radiohead, Immortal, Dying Fetus, Cattle Decapitation, Watain, and Behemoth. My music collection is ridiculously extensive (depending on if you consider 29000+ songs to be extensive or not). I speak English and Finnish (Parasta maa maailmassa). I'm known widely on the internet as a prolific album reviewer (300+ reviews in less than 3 years and still writing). Although I've written for numerous sites/forums/zines, I've found the most success as an independent writer. View ALL of my reviews on my blog (the URL is in my signature).

Black metal dominates. Hail Satan.

http://www.nylon-ice.blogspot.com
Crinn is offline   Reply With Quote