Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wild & Wacky World Of The Middle East
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 03:47 PM   #91 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjinn View Post
That's what the current concern is about, civilians. Not Hamas.
Nearly every single conflict in that region, has given very little regard to civilians, so what's happening now is nothing out of the ordinary.

Quote:
Israelis are used to bombing Gaza without any consideration of civilians. They could of been a little more thoughtful, direct civilians to a safe place and then did their business. Using bombing is not the only option. What they are doing is pretty careless too.
When you want to keep military casualties to a minimum them bombing is ideal. I'm certainly not condoning it just stating the military perspective on these issues.

Quote:
We've been arguing on many different points from the beginning, for ages. If that doesn't count as a "broader sense" enough then I don't know what does.
I don't think that you been debating this from the broader perspective, but more from an "inside looking out" perspective as opposed to my "outside looking in" stance.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote