Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 04:07 PM   #1884 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger ? View Post
I wondered how long it would be before that comment would be dragged up.

I could have easily have gone into the other thread and say I thought he was this or that, but I didn't. why didn't I? Out of respect for the people who did like him and want to have a place where they could say goodbye to him. I would feel the same regardless of whether it was him or any other person on here.

Whatever I felt about him is totally irrelevant to this.
I don't think there is any issue with that thread being dragged up, nobody at the time knew he had died, so there is no reason for anybody to point a finger at you for closing it. Hell......somebody in the thread actually joked that he may have died!

We now know he has died and anybody on here whether they liked him or not, has had the choice to pay their respects to him.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History