Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 12:33 PM   #20732 (permalink)
Rock N' Roll Clown
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankycaaant View Post
Quick question Rock N Roll Clown. Myself and a few friends were contemplating where to go on holiday in around June/July time.
I know Bulgaria's growing as an 18-30 resort with cheap drinks, good weather and good nightlife.
What case could you make for it? Is it worth the plunge or am I better waiting a few more years until Bulgaria further establishes itself as a party location?
Are you determined to come to Bulgaria? If so, there's no difference if you will come this summer or in a few years. I don't think there has been that much development in the last 4-5 years. Which doesn't mean that it is bad. The sea-resorts are good, the hotels and the weather are great, and it is very cheap, indeed (for us Bulgarians it seems very expensive, because our salaries are very low and not many people can afford that). In the good resorts about 80% of the people are tourists from other countries (there are many Russian and Ukrainian girls that are so easy if you are interested ). The nightlife isn't bad, too, I mean there are full discos and bars everywhere, but I don't think that it is better than other countries' nightlife. The small resorts, on the other hand, aren't good at all and I don't recommend any of them, because there aren't much people and it is boring.

Here's a picture of the best hotel in, maybe, the best resort "Sunny Beach". We were there last summer and it was great (I'm in the middle).