Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2012, 12:32 PM   #20731 (permalink)
President spic
 
Justthefacts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Waxahatchee
Posts: 4,864
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by downwardspiral View Post
Don't go on an awful party holiday, go to Berlin because it's the best ****ing place on the planet.
No, that's New York.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:33 PM   #20732 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Rock N' Roll Clown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bulgaria
Posts: 169
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankycaaant View Post
Quick question Rock N Roll Clown. Myself and a few friends were contemplating where to go on holiday in around June/July time.
I know Bulgaria's growing as an 18-30 resort with cheap drinks, good weather and good nightlife.
What case could you make for it? Is it worth the plunge or am I better waiting a few more years until Bulgaria further establishes itself as a party location?
Are you determined to come to Bulgaria? If so, there's no difference if you will come this summer or in a few years. I don't think there has been that much development in the last 4-5 years. Which doesn't mean that it is bad. The sea-resorts are good, the hotels and the weather are great, and it is very cheap, indeed (for us Bulgarians it seems very expensive, because our salaries are very low and not many people can afford that). In the good resorts about 80% of the people are tourists from other countries (there are many Russian and Ukrainian girls that are so easy if you are interested ). The nightlife isn't bad, too, I mean there are full discos and bars everywhere, but I don't think that it is better than other countries' nightlife. The small resorts, on the other hand, aren't good at all and I don't recommend any of them, because there aren't much people and it is boring.

Here's a picture of the best hotel in, maybe, the best resort "Sunny Beach". We were there last summer and it was great (I'm in the middle).
__________________
Rock N' Roll Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:53 PM   #20733 (permalink)
air quote
 
Engine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: pollen & mold
Posts: 3,050
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock N' Roll Clown View Post
You guys look like you're having an awesome time there at Sunny Beach
__________________
Like an arrow,
I was only passing through.
Engine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:58 PM   #20734 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Eyrie, Vale of Arryn, Westeros
Posts: 2,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow Groove View Post
I think you're ugly. How does this make you feel?
Unnecessary
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:00 PM   #20735 (permalink)
The Big Dog
 
14232949's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,949
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by downwardspiral View Post
Go to Barcelona if you're wanting a nice summery holiday. Beautiful place.
I'm 19, tourism hotspots weren't what I was looking for. Think Jay from the Inbetweeners guide to holidays;



Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock N' Roll Clown View Post
Are you determined to come to Bulgaria? If so, there's no difference if you will come this summer or in a few years. I don't think there has been that much development in the last 4-5 years. Which doesn't mean that it is bad. The sea-resorts are good, the hotels and the weather are great, and it is very cheap, indeed (for us Bulgarians it seems very expensive, because our salaries are very low and not many people can afford that). In the good resorts about 80% of the people are tourists from other countries (there are many Russian and Ukrainian girls that are so easy if you are interested ). The nightlife isn't bad, too, I mean there are full discos and bars everywhere, but I don't think that it is better than other countries' nightlife. The small resorts, on the other hand, aren't good at all and I don't recommend any of them, because there aren't much people and it is boring.
Not in particular, it's one of a few locations I have in mind. I mean as you say, most locations are pretty similar in what they offer.
I went to Kos this past year and although it's in a different country, I imagine it isn't very different from your hotspots.
Never been with a Russian or Ukrainan girl so that's definitely tempting


Quote:
Originally Posted by Engine View Post
You guys look like you're having an awesome time there at Sunny Beach
14232949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:17 PM   #20736 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Rock N' Roll Clown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bulgaria
Posts: 169
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engine View Post
You guys look like you're having an awesome time there at Sunny Beach
Why are you saying that? Because of our faces? That is because the sun was shining and we were pretty drunk. Like I said, it was great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankycaaant View Post
Not in particular, it's one of a few locations I have in mind. I mean as you say, most locations are pretty similar in what they offer.
I went to Kos this past year and although it's in a different country, I imagine it isn't very different from your hotspots.
Never been with a Russian or Ukrainan girl so that's definitely tempting
Yes, Greece isn't very different, but Turkey I think is better from what I've heard. Look for some information, but if I were you I think that I'd choose Turkey. And about the girls I'll share in the Sexual Experience thread.. they are fun.
__________________
Rock N' Roll Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 04:09 PM   #20737 (permalink)
Nae wains, Great Danes.
 
FETCHER.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where how means why.
Posts: 3,412
Default

I went to Marmaris, Turkey in 2010. In terms of drinking it was pretty **** and quite expensive. Spend a grand and go to cancun, you will NOT look back. I promise.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:10 PM   #20738 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,609
Default



Yours truly sporting fancy cloth.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 04:32 PM   #20739 (permalink)
Cardboard Box Realtor
 
LoathsomePete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hobb's End
Posts: 7,630
Default

You didn't get carded at your company Christmas party? Well done.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:02 PM   #20740 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Rock N' Roll Clown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bulgaria
Posts: 169
Default

I don't know if this is the most appropriate thread to post it, so I apologize in advance.
Here's a short compilation of clips full of stupid and funny stuff of our gang.
Note: Every aggressive action in the video was made with the victim's agreement


__________________
Rock N' Roll Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.