Music Banter - View Single Post - Has music become stagnant (stopped moving/evolving)?
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 07:42 PM   #67 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pursuingchange View Post

And about the innovation you mentioned. I've never even heard of that artist. Apparently not much of an innovation huh? I bet I could go around to just about everyone at my work, around my neighborhood, and around town, and they've probably never heard of Dizee Rascal. People who make true innovations should be well-known even to people who don't actively explore new music.
He's a multi platinum selling artist in Europe, so all I can suggest is you're not even remotely interested in looking for anything innovative and you're probably sitting on your backside moaning about how music wasn't as good as it was in the good old days without even bothering to look for it.

I tried to debate this seriously with you, so far you've shown me you're nothing more than a total arse. So with that I'll be leaving this thread now and bid you goodbye and hope you're happy playing those first 6 Van Halen records for the rest of your life.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote