Music Banter - View Single Post - Greetings from Gavin B.
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 02:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
Gavin B.
Model Worker

Default Greetings from Gavin B.

When I signed in, I noticed it had been a year since I last posted on Music Banter, so I feel like a new member since I've been gone so long.

Last December I pretty much stopped participating in Music Banter, following a dreadful year in which both my mother and younger brother both died & my wife and I divorced after 13 years of marriage. I lost interest in writing about music and basically spent a year trying to adapt to the realities of my new life.

I'm glad to see that Jackhammer and Bulldog are still at the ramparts, fighting the good fight on behalf of great music. I'm especially happy to see that they've started a reggae thread which is the music that continues to be the heartbeat of my life.

Anyway, I was thinking about starting a journal on the music I've been listening to, if it's okay with the Music Banter admin. I hope to be posting more often now that I've restored some much needed order to my life.

Peace to everyone, everywhere,

Gavin B.